First semesters

If you're studying one of our bachelor's programmes (BA English and American studies or the teacher education programme, BEd), one of the first things you will need to do is take part in our obligatory language test. You can find more information about it here: Vienna English Language Test (VELT).

If you're already in the middle of either of our ILSS courses, you may want to read up on the Common Final Test (CFT) instead.

In the future, this page will also include information about the STEOP. For now, please refer to the general info provided by Teaching Affairs and Student Services.